A totally environmentally safe natural sanitiser. Has broad-spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral characteristics. Known to neutralise 47 broad-spectrum organisms (bacteria) including E-coli, Salmonella, Straph and others. (See website for complete list).
- Environmental friendly
- Not harmful to human or animal if accidentally ingested
- Personal Protection Equipment is not necessary
- Not necessary to rinse product from food surfaces
- Does not contaminate
- An exceptional bacterial odour eliminator
- Mixes easily with hard or soft water (pH value of 2-2.2)
Directions for use:
- spray onto grime-free surface
- allow 2 minutes contact time for top efficacy against virucidal activity
- wipe but not necessary to rinse
- handwash and hand rub
- food and beverage process plants
- Kitchens and serving establishments
- Dairy, Meat, and Poultry operations
- Hospitals and Hotels
- Any surface requiring cleaning and sterilization
- Floors, walls and ceilings, and equipment
Local and International Certification
Clinical tests completed at accredited local and international laboratories.
Apply on our website www.fulvicscience.co.za for copies.
- Complies with SANS 51276, 53704, 51650, 53624, 51650 Chemical sanitisers & antiseptics
- International Certification: EN 14476+A2:2019: Chemical sanitisers and antiseptics –
- Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area. This includes all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2.